Sunday, May 29, 2011

Roadtrip

On June the 4th and 5th, me and a friend will be traveling to Mendon, Ethel, and Medill Missouri
to take more photos of the locations to be modeled. The quality of satellite images of the areas are terrible and most photos from rail fans are of the signals and crossovers and no pictures of the industries at these locations.

Progress on the layout cannot go any further until after this trip and even a week after most likely. I still need to order a few more ME switches, a discontinued track cleaning car, and maybe even more supplies for more modules. There are always things to buy for the layout.

After the trip and if I can get a few more switches, I can really turn and burn. Once track is laid through Medill (well most of it, can't lay all of it until I get another right hand switch) I can order another piece of plexiglas for the Medill to Ethel control panel (probably need more rotary switches for that though) and run a local out for the first time and switch the fertilizer place there.

No comments:

Post a Comment